Johannisplatz 26 stands for the palce of intercultural exchange between international and German students. The culture here is presented in a lively and creative way. The International Centre is a meeting point and information centre for international students and scientists.
More over, the International Centre is both, the residence of our office as well as the place where the most of our events take place.
The rooms in the International Centre of "Haus auf der Mauer" are just as twisted and interwined as the cultures of the world.
The inhabitants of the Haus are organisations, formations and institutions of the Jena Universities and the Thuringian Studentenwerk. All aim at the common goal to support international students and enhace their life in Jena.
The International Centre is open to everybody. You are very welcome to come around and dwell in our house. In our house new friendships are made, Contacts are found and Projects are developed.
We can offer to you:
- a Banquet hall for meetings, conferences, theater-plays, Filmnights a.m.o.,
- the Oberlichtsaal for exhibitions, buffets, receptions or smaller meetings,
- a PC-Pool to surf without a login,
- a Seminar-room for language courses, meetings, lectures, smaller meetings,
- our vaulted cellar with an authentic atmosphere and subdued light.
Haus auf der Mauer